Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Paris Pash...

Or maybe a Pash in Paris.

Who knows - this is almost on its way to Melbourne before setting off to Paris on the head of a friend about to jet set on holiday to France.  How envious am I,  at least I can say that I knitted her beanie and kept her head warm.
This is the second Pasha I have knitted - thinking that I will have to knit one for myself.  Now to decide what colour!  Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Blue, blue, blue! Must get onto trying some of these gorgeous hats. My boys and girl need some winter headwarmers and I want some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange! I have been loving orange alot these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely Kylie. How about red in honour of your friend going to France? The little red beret is a bit of a staple there.

    ReplyDelete