Saturday, March 12, 2011

Seeing Brown, Orange and Yellow

In two weeks time I will sitting, chatting and laughing with a bunch of like minded crafty girls.

Some I know and others I have never met,  but have been on crafty forums with and commented on their blogs over the years.

I received my name badge in the mail yesterday, it is from little betty.  Thankyou Chrisy, I am looking forward to meeting you soon.

Here is a sneak at the one that is almost at it's new home (I realized that I have added an extra vowel to her name just before posting so had to start again - opps)
Also in the mail last week was a parcel from Jennie,  Thanks Jennie - I won a prize in a blog post many moons ago, it was worth the wait. Looking forward to working out what to make with it - thinking a new purse for me and a key chain for starters.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you received the badge. I forgot to photograph it before I sent it. Look forward to meeting you at SIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely name tag!

    I'm looking forward to meeting you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great name tag, and yours looks very sweet too! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your name tag is very sweet!

    Can't wait to see you at SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the name tag - it is so cute & I am really happy to claim it is mine.

    Looking forward to meeting you next week.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! I can't wait to see more of the one you made and of course meet you at SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can. Not. Wait.!!!
    Not long now - it will be so exciting to meet everyone at last.
    Your stitching looks very neat Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very crafty young girl , have fun with all your blog friends Love Grandpa AND Grandma OOXXX

    ReplyDelete