Saturday, March 5, 2011

i'm grateful for...

... the lovely person that found a wet and skitty dog during a thunderstorm and took it to the local vets

... the wonderful vet who scanned her and gave us a call

... the vet nurse who gave her a cuddle, water and some food and locked her up safely for the night


... the happy wag of the tail that i received in the morning when i walked through the doors.

... i am so glad we paid that money to get her micro chipped when she was a puppy.


This is my first time participating in Maxabella loves weekly grateful for posts.

9 comments:

  1. Worth every cent, look at that very happy pup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for microchipping. You just reminded me why! Great snaps and a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless that microchip. I am so glad this had a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for those pics (and that you got her back) what a beautiful dog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's safe and happy - thank goodness for modern technology and old fashioned kindness!

    Welcome, Kylie. It's always lovely to see a new smiling face. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your doggy came home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for microchips :) I have taken part in Maxabella's meme, but it has been awhile... Next week I will!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the poor love! You must have been frantic. So many wonderful souls out there!!! Yay for the kindness of strangers! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh cute! A happy ending! Our cat went missing for 24 hours, it was so terrible.

    ReplyDelete