Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rainy Day Fun...

When it rains it pours at the moment.

With so much still closed and being cleaned up at the moment the kids are going a little crazy inside. 

The skies opened and the rain fell.  There are many people that are a little on edge at the moment with our weather after the past week - I have a friend in Toowoomba who said she was in town during a down pour this week and the street just went quiet, I'm not surprised, the poor things. 

So, what better activity then to pop your raincoats and gummies on  - after I checked the BOM site to make sure that we did not have a storm warning (very important to know - considering that the man of the house has had two very encounters with the bolts from the heavens)

The rain came down so fast that the kids even had boots full of water.

'Mum Stuck'

4 comments:

  1. Oh gee - 'the streets went quiet' how awful.

    Your photos are lovely Kylie - you are doing a great job keeping those two entertained.

    I took a chance and took all three kids to the movies on my own yesterday - it was the best, we watched Tangled and they had so much fun.

    Enjoy your rain.

    xxoo cherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously?? Is it at least warm?? What has happened to summer...maybe it's just running late? :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jalisa's is extremely boring. Sandwich on wholemeal bread, yoghurt, some type of fruit and some biscuit/slice/scone that I usually made. Oh, and water.

    All the best for prep A.

    ReplyDelete