Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bubble Fun

During a break in the rain today we headed out to the park.

I grabbed the bubble wands on the way out the door.

The kids had fun.

One little boy got a taste of the bubbles and then gave the ducks a drink, opps.

Thanks Santa, a bottle of bubbles to refill them has been added to the shopping list. The wands are $1 from Big W, if you were interested, but I wouldn't know.
All photos were taken with my new 50mm lens.

5 comments:

  1. I love those last two photos! Arent bubble wands so much fun, specially if you get two adults doing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the giant bubble wand, looks like loads of fun!!!

    Your new lens is taking awesome shots!!! That last one is amazing..

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you with your new blog and your talk of different lenses and stuff. Very fancy indeedy.
    I hope you and your gorgeous family have the most happy and wonderful year this year Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to a new year, a new look and a new blog!
    LOVE the bubbles Kylie, think we may have to dig out our bubble making things.
    many hugs to you for a wonderful year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive bubbles there Kylie!! I've been meaning to say, SO excited that you might come to Canberra, please do!! Handmade is so alive & well here, you'd be a huge success & i'd get to see you more often!! All the best in the rain, love Posie

    ReplyDelete