Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Creative Space...

Is a sugar over load today...

Yumm - the smell of the gingerbread was almost too much for me and I was tempted to have a little taste. 

Would anyone notice that the side of the house was missing?

Come inside ths little house - The sugar, the lollies, the Ginger, and lets not forget Santa.
This one is all wrapped up and is heading with me to Kinder drop off so I dont have to be tempted again today.  It is our contribution to the pic-a-prize raffle at Amelia and Baden's Kinder Christmas party.  If you would like your chance to win it and live in Brisbane let me know - tickets are $1.
Disclaimer:  I did not make the biscuit part - thanks must go to IKEA. 

We will be making another next week - this one with the kids help. For more creative spaces be sure to check in with Kootoyoo.

7 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful Kylie. I bought a kit from Kmart yesterday and I'm looking forward to making it with the kids next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool! I saw those kits at ikea the other week and I saw one at kmart yesterday too. I wanted to buy one but I bought a gingerbread house cookie cutter set on sale after last christmas so I really want to make my own. I am just too impatient to wait till its all made to be able to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous, it looks like you would be a real star in a cake shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my giddy aunt!!! You've done an absolutely cracking job!!! I'll have some tickets please....pick me, pick me!! So sad to hear of your loss and wishing you a safe trip. Will catch up when you get home :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great house.. I have been thinking about making one with the kids.. You have me inspired

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kylie this looks fabulous.
    All this talk of 'kits' makes me think even I could pull this one off in the kitchen...
    Maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm baking one today for the kinder raffle!!
    soo perfect for a christmas raffle for kids.
    looks great Kylie, hope you get to make yourself one too so you can damage a wall with pride ♥

    ReplyDelete