Sunday, December 26, 2010

A change of plans...

In fear of being flooded out and floating out to sea, Christmas venue was changed and we went straight to my parents.  The camper trailer may stay where it is if the weather channel are correct with there predictions of more rain.

There were two little people here that were very impressed with Santa's ability to find where they were for Christmas Day. 

Time spent eating and keeping dry with Grandparents

and of course - seeing which of Grandpa's girls could get more of his chest.

We hope that this finds you all well and dry and enjoying a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kylie, wow, can't believe how much rain you've had!! Wishing you a lovely NYE & 2011. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kylie! Glad to hear you had a good day despite all the rain. I can't believe how much we got here. Its the first Christmas in my whole life I have worn stockings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DRY??? LOL!

    Actually beleive it or not we sighted sunshine on christmas day, albeit not for long ;)
    Today has rained all day!!!!

    Merry Christmas to you and drive safely when you do head home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame the weather hasn't been sunny but perfect for hanging out inside with family and it looks like everyone had a great Christmas, I can just imagine all the giggles going on there. Merry Christmas.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holey moley I cannot believe how wet its been. It does sound like lots of fun despite the change of plans though. Fingers crossed our paddocks will be dry enough to plough up tomorrow.
    I hope you and your gorgeous family are having a fab last few days of 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still a great christmas just to be with family , although it was wet , everybody stayed dry Love Grandpa and Grandma ooxoxx

    ReplyDelete