Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st


Well - where on earth has the year gone.  As I sit here today and dream of a hot summer getaway full of sunshine and sand, I am starting to think that it is going to look a little like this...

Rain, Rain and more Rain is what is on the cards and is looking more and more like we will have a wet Christmas and a soggy Santa this year.

I was starting to get a little worried that I had not finished the Advent Calander for the kids this year - the Box One was squashed in our last move. I have taken a deep breathe and we are continuing on without the cute Little Stocking one that I wanted to achieve - there is always next year and it means that it is one less thing that I have to worry about.

We will still do advent things and I will share what we are going to do - but at the moment I am off to hug my little family and hold them tight and then after dinner I am going to sit and work out what I would like to achieve next week (with an unplanned trip home thrown in to visit Mum and Dad and attend the funeral of a dear family friend)

1 comment:

  1. OH, where di you get the stand for the nativity set? I have the set but have never seen the stand - it finishes it off beautifully! Look forward to meeting you at SIT!

    ReplyDelete