Friday, December 17, 2010

Behind the Lense...

Thought that I would share a photo that my Darling Husband took of me.

I really need to hand over the camera a little more and get some more photos with the kids.

WoolyJolly asked how I get such great shots.  Kids move and are fast at it.  I take heaps of photos and have the camera set to snap quickly.  For every photo that you see - there are about 50 that have been taken along with it.  I also bought a 16G SD card with the new camera - so snapping away is easy and I dont have to stand and delete while I attempt to get the perfect shot.  Oh, and the course that I just did was on Capturing Joy and spoke about taking photos of children, family and friends. It was fantastic and I highly recommend it. After Christmas I am doing a landscape course and then onto a few advance courses.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie, lovely photo!!
    Yes I am the photo taker in the family too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture of you is gorgeous Kyie!!! Your husband is right, you should definitely get in front of it more often...

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo Kylie , keep taking more Love Dad and Mum ooxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete