Monday, December 6, 2010

At Our House...

The Christmas celebrations have begun in our house over the weekend.

We took the kids in to see the lighting of the Christmas Tree.  All I can say is WOW - it is very impressive.  The World's Biggest Solar Powered Christmas Tree.  Another tick for Brisbane City Councils Green Brisbane campain.

Sunday Morning saw the kids do the service at Church.  From the songs through to the bible readings.

A Christmas Celebration at Kindergarten and a book left from the Jolly Man.

I attended a photography course on the weekend and have had fun playing with a few of the settings. I have also booked in for another two courses I had so much fun.

  
 Oh and I have a little elf in the kitchen - not sure how much help he is being though (Thanks must go to my Mum for sending it to him - THANKS MUM - You'll keep:)

Go and pop your head into Lou's and see what is happening at other's house's.

7 comments:

  1. The count down is on for the big day. My kids are driving me nutty already and still 3 weeks to go. Bah Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas Tree sounds impressive. Photography course, I would like to do one I am thinking of The Photography Institute as they do e-courses. I have tried books but I would prefer someone to tell me then set some assignments. I really do need to learn more about the seetings on the camera. Problem is when I take photos I only have a spare few minutes not enough time to play around. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was already noticing cool photos before you mentioned the course. They all look great. Still on my lost of things to do.

    Lots of lovely Christmas things happening at your house! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images - the first photo has fantastic symmetry. I would love to do a photo course. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet - I love seeing children act out the Christmas story, it's always so cute!

    ReplyDelete