A Belle beanie, inspired by the movie Twilight. Having not seen the movies I scratched my head and then did a search on Ravelry. Some clever person had popped up a pattern for a beanie that Belle wore during the first movie. For pattern details pop over here.
Then it was onto the 9 year old nephew. I descided on Robots and with the kids help they descided on what colours the robots would be (Tim I think really wanted fluro robots - but I managed to get this out of left over yarn)
How cute do they both look.
Best be off - still have a few things to finish and have to hit the sewing machine and then think about what I need to pack.
Cute Kylie!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous hats.
ReplyDeleteI love these hats, what cuties you have to model them.
ReplyDeleteFantastic job , well done , and a couple of great models for the year Love Grandpa and Grandma ooxooxx
ReplyDeleteKylie - love your hats, which are very much a necessary item over much of the U.S. just now - especially MinneSNOWtah! I have a niece in Sydney (7 y.o.) who left here last month in the nick of time .. AND HOW DO YOU GET SUCH EXCELLENT PHOTOGRAPHS?
ReplyDeletewow...............Beautiful
ReplyDelete