Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daily Tasks and Little Giveaway

Last week after a trip to the local toy library, Amelia bought home the laundry set up. (I think that this is about the third time we have loaned it - lucky for her we have the car to be able to transport it home in)

And she got to work straight away.




Into the washing machine...
Onto the line...

And into the dryer for a final spin and to 'fluff' them up.

Disclaimer: No children were emotionally scared in the tasks undertaken. I do not condone in child labor. (LOL - this was her idea)

She insisted that the nappies go on her line, it was a challenge getting 2 days worth of cloth nappies on such a small line - but with persistence we managed.

For those of you that don’t know, I am a baby Beehinds Nappy Consultant. If you would like a home demo and live in the area let me know!


I have also noticed the other day that my visitor count hit 22222 - how I managed to jump on at that very moment to go to one of the links I have no idea.

To celebrate I thought that I would do a little giveaway.

What you have to do...


Tell me whether you are a knitter or a sewer


Linking back will give you an extra entry. (Just let me know)

Not 100% what it will be at the moment - but you will have your choice if you are the lucky commenter. Forexample - If you knit - well there is no point giving you something that you can knit yourself so you will get a little something for your stash - get the idea!

If you sew and would like a goodie bag - that is cool - but if you would like a beanie or a scarf, than that is what I will do - does that make sense???

Lurkers welcome to comment - obviously there is alot of you. Would love to know who visits so I can in return visit you. Obviously there are more that a few family members visiting under the covers of darkness.

So come on - come and comment - all comments from now until the 1st May will be included in the draw!


16 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so popular Kylie! I read your blog all the time and I love seeing how quickly you create.

    The nappies on the toy washing line look so cute. :) Good work Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :D

    I am a knitter, cannot sew for the life of me! I am following your blog via the rss feeds, I have just moved mine, not sure if you were a follower or not of mine! Lol

    Eitherway my blog can now be found on our family webpage The TessymansPS your daughter is SO cute! Ben is just a typical boy and everything goes in the bin, even things like the tv remote control etc - lucily he puts everything into our recycling bin which is only really paper and tins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see such industrious children. We used to be members of a great toy library when my two were young - we always found that the train set made regular trips home with us :) Well done on spotting the counter. I am a knitter and a sewer - in fact there are few crafts I haven't dabbled in at one time or other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool number to land on :)
    Congrats on so many hits!

    I'm a sewer and try hard knitter, so if I win - surprise me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!! I am all for a bit of kiddo labour....lol... what a great toy library you must have.
    Good luck with your giveaway and delurking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, would your children like to do some of my housework for me after they've done yours? LOL I remember when I was little I used to beg Mum to let me hang out the washing or do the dishes, I'm still waiting for my kids to beg to do our housework ;)

    I would like to be a sewer, but really I'm a knitter at heart. I enjoy the occasional sewing project I make up, but knitting just strikes a chord with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me Kylie me! I would love something knitted for sure :)

    Cute pics of your kids playing with the laundry set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie, congrats!
    I'm a sewer and wannabe knitter!
    Surprises are good :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kylie, well done on a milestone number from your counter.

    My knitting is worse than my sewing... Which isn't saying much now that i think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your knitting Kylie (one day I wish to be able to knit lol) Lets just say I am better at sewing right now! :)
    Cheers, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on getting such an amazing number of visits on your blog!!!

    I am a sewer but if I won would love anything ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, 22222 that's a lot!

    You know I'm much more of a sewer than a knitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kylie- I did not know you were a Beehinds consultant! Love them :-) Love the little Anzac Day beanie too, gorgeous. I am a not much of a knitter or sewer, but I have a go at both! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kylie,

    delurking here, I read your blog on and off, these days usually prompted by something on CM. I am also a cloth user and had a fair bit to do with the nappy network not to long ago. I'm a knitter and a sewer so happy with either as both stashes are fighting for space in our tiny little house.
    Love looking at what you have made your kidlets.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on being so popular - it must feel pretty good :)

    I'm more of a sewer than a knitter. I can knit, but I am sooooo sloooowwww.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kylie, boy are you a popular little blogger! well done. do you think Amelia can give Stace some lessons on doing laundry? Well done on all the projects you have completed, i really loved the pic of you with a bag on your head (although it was a lovely, stylish bag!)

    ReplyDelete