Monday, April 7, 2008

This is and 7:30

This is Amelia's bits and bobs box
This lovely little trinket keeper was made by my Mum for Amelia. It is going to be to store all of her lovely hair clips and bows etc - But I am keeping it away from her until she is a little older and can appreciate the work that Grandma put into it for her.

And here is a close up.What do you all think - are my photos improving any???

4 comments:

  1. I love that first photo with you in the top corner! You're very clever. And what a gorgeous jewel box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing box! Every little girls dream - I can just imagine the treasures that will be stored in there as she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous box Kylie!!! You're Mum's a pretty clever lady too.

    Jodie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the beautiful work that your Mum put into that gorgeous box.
    As for the photos, the concentrating look on your face must be the reason for the perfect photos. Great Shot.

    ReplyDelete