Monday, April 14, 2008

14:30

Schieich AnimalsWe have a bit of a love for them in our house - not sure who likes them more - Amelia or me. She is slowly getting a little collection of them and we are about to start on the zoo animals.

I just LOVE the detail that the have!

7 comments:

  1. I used to love playing farms with my kids! Your macro photos are excellent - I can see I need more practice with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plastic farm animals are gorgeous... I always walk past them at the toy shop and think to myself that I really should start buying them for my little princess too..

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those animals around here, too - much longer lasting than the usual plastic animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have a couple of schieich knights and they are fantastic.
    enjoy collecting more. we collect cars here - and i don't know who likes them more, me or louis!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I'm a fan of these too. We have a Llama, giraffe, anteater - not exactly farm animals but still I could find a few more to add to our collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh I love them to, started to collect the African animals by buying a leopard "for the kids" after eyeing them for yearrrs. Just LOVE the farm animals too. Happy collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you can buy these relatively cheap from Canada -- where I got most of my Playmobil... hmmm. scholarschoice.ca or chapters.indigo.ca -- choose seamail and the postage is cheap.

    ReplyDelete