Another gorgeous beanie Kylie!!! Well doneJodie ;)
Beautiful work Kylie, cant wait to see it IRL, that wool is soo snuggly it will keep my ears nice and warm this winter
Love it, love it, love it - hope you are making one for Amelia - she looks gorgeous. Her hair is so long!!
I love love love this hat...definitly a favorite!!! And the model?! Tooo cute!
Wow, very cute!
OH MY - How Beautiful is this hat & the model equally!! Please make me a big girl sized one!!
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! and how cute is your model...she's really growing upCorrie:)
I love this hat! I want one!!!!!
How beautiful (and the hat looks good too!)
Oooooh I love that hat. Off to follow the pattern link right away!
Hi Kylie, I absolutely adore this hat, it is so cute! It looks fabulous styled on your daughter as well.
Another gorgeous beanie Kylie!!! Well done
ReplyDeleteJodie ;)
Beautiful work Kylie, cant wait to see it IRL, that wool is soo snuggly it will keep my ears nice and warm this winter
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love it - hope you are making one for Amelia - she looks gorgeous. Her hair is so long!!
ReplyDeleteI love love love this hat...definitly a favorite!!! And the model?! Tooo cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, very cute!
ReplyDeleteOH MY - How Beautiful is this hat & the model equally!! Please make me a big girl sized one!!
ReplyDeletecuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! and how cute is your model...she's really growing up
ReplyDeleteCorrie:)
I love this hat! I want one!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful (and the hat looks good too!)
ReplyDeleteOooooh I love that hat. Off to follow the pattern link right away!
ReplyDeleteHi Kylie, I absolutely adore this hat, it is so cute! It looks fabulous styled on your daughter as well.
ReplyDelete