Sunday, April 13, 2008

12 and 13 of 30 - Huston We Have a Problem

Humm - have detected a leak - although the land lords dont really want to know about it - Oh well, there loss - they pay the water bill. Now to work out how to collect it and divert it onto the garden...
and this is the lonely little plant that has shot up out of the pot. Amelia and I planted a packet full of seeds a few weeks ago and This is all we got! Humm - must have been an old packet I think!

3 comments:

  1. oh damn on only getting the one plant from the packet. What type of seeds were they? Gotta love gardening. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't our landlords lovely and proactive?!! Lol...
    Bummer about the seeds, we've had the same issue here - although I don't know if ours is due to old seeds or little fingers trying to repot them e very time I turned my back!
    *mwah* xx
    PS: time to update your profile pic Mrs Mummy of 2!;)

    ReplyDelete