Friday, April 4, 2008

Thirty Day Challenge

I have decided to join in on the fun of the 30 day photo challenge. In the hope of learning a little more about my camera and maybe even take a better photo. Ok Jodie and Danni - you can both stop laughing now (you girls rock!)

So this is what I have to do:

1. take a photo of something using the macro function on my camera (my camera has an auto and manual function for this - so I am using the manual one and having lots of fun!)
2. pop the photo up on here
3. and do it for the entire 30 days

If you would like be start this (all be it fashionably late like me) s=check out the details over at Orange Flower

1:30

2:30

3:30

4:30

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful blue eyes! Can't wait to see what photos you come up with!

    ReplyDelete