Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thankyou

Thankyou to all those who helped out and put in a bid in the little Auction that I had on the blog last week.

An extra special thanks to Steph and her family who put in the winning bid.

I recieved an email from Isobel's Mum who was thrilled and "speechless" of how wonderful and thoughtful someone could be who did not even personally know them would do such a beautiful thing.  It is my pleasure Dionne.


The new yarn has arrived and I am going to attempt to knit it in secret.  It is s hard to keep anything away from Amelia at the moment and she knows that it is her birthday soon andshe always gets something new for the occassion.

3 comments:

  1. Well done , it must be in your genes . Fantastic effort Love Dad and Mum oooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a great response to your auction. How wonderful that you have used your talents to help someone going through a difficult time.

    Your new yarn looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete