Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Creative Space...

Looks a little like this today.

Lists and knitting -we are heading camping over the weekend - the days have turned warmer and Spring is in the air. And to help me out and make sure that we hopefully arrive with everything we need there is a list.

See you all next week. 

Enjoy your weekend and be sure to pop over here

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time away.
    I want to know the ratio of clothes to balls of wool that are coming with you. We are going away for a bit and I am struggling with this question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Camping, I hope the weather is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour. Enjoy the camping trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off camping you lucky ducks! Hope you get heaps of relaxing time around a fire to knit. Had a lovely visit yesterday...thanks so much! You always make Bijou and I feel so welcome. She has been saying Bay-bay and Mi-mi all day today (and licking her lips like Emmy):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going away lists are very useful for us, especially when I remember to include things like crochet, or knitting, or books for me to read! Obviously the kid and bathroom stuff is also useful - forgetting your toothbrush is not much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a great time! Yes, lists are very important - almost as important as wool :)

    ReplyDelete