Monday, August 16, 2010

Blue Beach Top

Shop sample completed for American Yarns

A lovely quick little project or the upcoming cooler wether (we had a lovely warm day here yesterday and the sun is out again today - so Spring is just around the corner)

The yarn is Fibranatura Links.  I loved working with this yarn and if you are looking for a 10ply cotton for your Spring/Summer knitting that will not split - try this. It is 100% Organic Cotton, it's construction is amazing - it almost looks like an i-cord.


I will knit another of these for Amelia - she has requeted a pink one (we are going through a little phase at the moment)
Free Pattern at Lion Brand

3 comments:

  1. beautiful - that last photo is wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, and I wish it were warming up down here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! this is look awesome! Can't wait to make it for my niece! I'm just start learning how to knit, do you think this will be feasible for a beginner like me? it's looks hard ;p thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete