This year with the help of Ravelry I have managed to start and be part of a team. Last night was the time trail through Montpellier, this was the first time trail since 2005 and to celebrate the Knitters descided to have there own little time trail. I timed myself for 1 hour and managed to knit 2210 stitches, of which I was rather happy.
One down side to living in Australia is SBS have the tour televised at 11pm. This is usually the time that I am heading to bed - not pulling out the knitting for a few hours of clickity, click. Anyway - we do get it LOVE which some would think is a bonus. Although it is creating some very tired people in the country at the moment.
I signed up for the green jersy = those knitting multiple small projects during the three weeks of the race. For the product knitters, the dishcloth knitters, the blanket square folk, etc.
It is my aim to get the neck scarfs knitted and have one finished.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I am in love with it and will be making another for myself at some stage. If you could not tell with all of the photos that I took, oh and sorry Dad, yes I did get my hair chopped off!
Tonight will see the men ride from Le Cap d’Agde to Perpignan, a 200km and includes four hill climbs. With a projected time of between 4 and 5 hours for completion I can to see myself staying up to see the end, maybe I will tape it and watch it tomorrow.
Oh nice. It looks really good!
ReplyDeleteIt's a great KAL to be a part of isn't it? Next year I might do the multiple projects race!
That neck warmer looks wonderful, as does your haircut!
ReplyDeleteHappy Clickity Clicking :)
Tour de France Knit Along... what a great idea. Your scarf is beautiful. Perfect size and great colour.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that you just slipped in the confession to your Dad about your haircut!