Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Making a list and checking it twice!

Well we are half way through the year and I had visions of being on my way to having some Christmas presents started. Humm that is not the case.


Saying that - I really think that I should make a list of things that I would like to achieve. Instead of making a huge list like I have in the past and not achieved anything I am going to attempt to just put the things that I want to do this month.


Lets see how I go.


July List
* Make purple table cloth for BBH market stall - Finished 3/07
* Finish Newborn Ladybug Loops Longies - Finished 4/07
* Knit neck warmers and cowls for A's Kindy Teachers and Aides
(think I have to do 6) - Four completed
* Cord Pinni for Gracie - Finished 7/07
* Cord Pants for Gracie - Finished 7/07
* Post gift to Gracie so she can wear it and I can get a picture of
her in the cute things that I have made her!
* Anna Dress for Amelia - Material Cut
* Yoga Pants for Me - Material Cut
* Milo Vest for Baden - Finished 17/07
* Order wool from Bendigo Mill - humm still waiting for it to arrive!
* Knit bike beanies for Mum and Dad - Waiting on Yarn to arrive
* Put elastic in PJ pants for Baden and take up (mum has done the rest for me - thanks Mum) Done 9/07
* Find the perfect over nappy pants pattern for Baden
* Fingerless gloves for Mum
* Polar Fleece Skirt for Amelia - 9/07 (in my defence it has been sitting cut out for some time)
* Undies for Amelia - four sets cut out.
Ok - I think that is enough for the time being - lets see how I go. Off to boil an egg for the kids for morning tea and make a cake with some sad looking bananas.
And because I can't post with out a photo. We had a roast the other night and I roasted some beetroots - Masterchef style. Baden grabed another off of the bench and this is what I found!

He looks rather pleased with himself doesn't he.

Updated - Red = Finished

Blue = More things Added - opps

7 comments:

  1. You look like you have a very busy July planned!

    Awww, how sweet is that photo of Baden? :) Looks like he's a new fan of beetroot.

    How good is Masterchef? I'm being more creative in the kitchen thanks to it. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so far behind with my blogging friends and look what I've missed out on. All your knitting and sewing looks great.
    I'm too frightened to make lists. I won't jump over them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for your list ;) looking forward to seeing your finished projects (as usual)

    Love that shot of Baden - how on earth did he NOT get beetroot on that clean white shirt???

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a list, you are so organised, I'm envious. Love the photo of Baden, he is such a little man now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have visions of Christmas presents being made nice and early during the summer months, but these visions never come to pass...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Kylie,
    thanks for popping by!
    wow, you have quite a few things on your to do list!!
    goodluck, hope you finish what you have intended for today's post.
    your little boy is adorable :) beets & all

    ReplyDelete
  7. The two eldest and I just cobbled together a 'Masterchef' meal - we're up to try the beetroot!

    ReplyDelete