The colours are beautiful Kylie. And as a teacher, I would LOVE to receive a present like this, especially homemade. It is such a thoughtful thing to do for your Amelia's teachers.
Those are just so lovely! I have been away from blogging for soooo long that I have missed over 40 of your posts! I am thinking you have been a busy girl! I am going to have to keep up better for certain!
these are so gorgeous Kylie
ReplyDeleteThe colours are beautiful Kylie. And as a teacher, I would LOVE to receive a present like this, especially homemade. It is such a thoughtful thing to do for your Amelia's teachers.
ReplyDeleteYou sure are flying through your knitting. Well done!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, love cowl 3
ReplyDeleteThose are just so lovely! I have been away from blogging for soooo long that I have missed over 40 of your posts! I am thinking you have been a busy girl! I am going to have to keep up better for certain!
ReplyDelete