Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Tuesday and I Can't wait...

to have a piece of this Banana and Choc Chip Bread

It is take two.

This is what happened to last weeks.

Cake?... What Cake?


I don't see any cake mum. I don't know what you are talking about!

Oh that Cake


How about I help you clean up the crumbs.


Lucky this boy is cute. While the cake was cooling on the bench, Baden took to it with a spoon and started to eat the middle out of it. He gave it the seal of approval.

I altered the recipe a little from last week. I used two eggs instead of the cornflour paste and added vanilla essence instead of the almond essence.


See more people that are happy that it is Tuesday over at Buttons by LouLou.

4 comments:

  1. hAHAHAHA that's too cute - you gotta love those little chairs - my 2 year old boy carries his around the house all day getting into mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's funny how they do get away with so much because they are SOOO cute!
    A lady today said to me "enjoy them whilst you can..I have teenagers.."
    so..note taken, I will enjoy my cute little bundles of hyperactive joy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he is a "classy" cake-eating-thief.... he used a spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Constant isn't it - cute and annoying at the same time! Love the no pants - that's my kids all the time.

    ReplyDelete