.jpg)
Next week, we recieve in writting where we are being posted to next year. It means that I can start the planning stage of moving. The filling in of paperwork, organising removals and looking at areas to live. We will pack up just before Christmas and depending on where we move to DH will go up unpack and come back and get us (this I am VERY excited about - out of the last 6 moves I have done 5 by myself)
What can't you wait for this week? To see more be sure to pop over and visit Lou
Goodness, sounds like you'll be moving quickly! Good Luck with the move. I'm finding it painful and only moving within the same city!
ReplyDeletewow, that sure is exciting! the kids must love the adventure of it all.
ReplyDeletegoodluck.
You are a stronger woman than I! (still recovering from the last pack up and move). Hope the news is precisely what you want to hear!
ReplyDeleteNot long to go now! Hope you get the location you are after. You must have packing down to a fine art by now.
ReplyDeleteOh, big decisions!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the photo of the felt - it gives me the shivers. And that's a good thing.
And you are looking forward to all this? How exciting for you again.
ReplyDeletewhere you off too Kylie do you knew yet?
ReplyDelete