Monday, February 23, 2009

We interupt this program!

Sorry Guys - I have had to pack the bags and head off again.

Be back soon - I do promise. Please Please everyone take care and Hug someone close to you. I have lost two dear relatives in a month and it is almost more than I can bear!

7 comments:

  1. Take care Kylie, will be thinking of you during these hard times.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie. Hugs. Travel safe and I am sorry you are having to travel for this.
    See you back at Crafty Mamas soon.

    Hugs, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your family Kylie at such a difficult time & keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope everything gets better for you soon. I'll give you a hug next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending you hugs Kylie xxxoooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take Care Kylie... You're in my thoughts...

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete