We are back again. For how long you ask. Well at the moment your guess is as good as mine.
In the mean time I think that I promised a few photos of the food frenzy that happened around Christmas.
The girls over at Crafty Mammas went crazy over my crochet food. They had me working on my little hook like a mad women (I did enjoy it - a nice change from knitting).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
It got to a stage that I think one of my Uncles thought that is what he would be served up when he came to visit us on our camping trip - LOLThe little man turned one! Cake and celebrations was had with both sets of Grandparents at either end of Australia.
And a few photos from our week of camping after Christmas....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Mmmm, look at all those lovely sandwiches. The plum puddings look good as a group. Yum.
ReplyDelete