Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back in Wild and Windy Land!



I have disappeared up to QLD again for the funeral of my dear Pop.



I will be back to crafting and blogging sometime before 2010!



Our return has been delayed as Baden had a visit to the hospital and has a middle ear infection and it was advised that we do not fly home as the flight may burst his ear drum - something that I would rather not put him through or have to experience!



I may get out of here! There are about 5 low's that are being watched and lots of rain around. Until then



Kylie

2 comments:

  1. Kylie, sympathies to you and your family for the loss of you Pop. I hope Baden is feeling better soon so you can get back home.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie,
    My belated sympathies to you. Thinking of you at this time and looking forward to catching up when you get home.
    Bec

    ReplyDelete