Getting Organised!
This year I am going to attempt to get myself organised. I know it is already the middle of Feb - but I have only just got home - and know that I will be heading off again soon.
The other thing that is prompting me to get organised is I know that we are being posted out of here at the end of the year. Yes another move. Yes, house number 7 in 7 years! Mad really isn't it.
For the last few months of last year I worked on the house with the help of Domestic Guru. THis women is my godsend. I am not a good house wife and would rather be sitting sewing, knitting or something else crafty instead of having a clean and shinny house. Let just say that I am getting there - the 50 item pick up days are amazing.
I am also going to join Belinda in her quest for a simple life and getting back to the basics.
I will attempt to post weekly - but maybe fortnightly is a more managable goal.
This is what you have to do: report weekly or fortnightly on the topics of
*Sowing seed or Planting
*Planning for The Future
*Working for the Future
*Building Community
*Learn a new Skill
If you would like to join in on the fun - head over to Belinda's Place and let her know. She would love to hear from you.
I will begin with my first post on Monday - this gives me a few days to get organised and work out what I need to do.
wow Kylie must be hard all those house moves with little ones!!!! I am LOVING your crocheted food! so delightful and so clever of you
ReplyDeleteWhere are they posting you this time?
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the back to basics challenge. I am doing something similar this year and am on track so far....
Wow... 7 moves in 7 years, you poor thing.... I've joined the back to basics challenge too. I hardly ever post about it but it's always with me in my day to day life..
ReplyDeletetake care
Jodie ;)