Monday, April 16, 2007

New PJ's for Amelia

I have been bitten again with the sewing bug!

Amelia is in need of some new pj's, she seems to be having a growth spurt at the moment and is growing out of all of her clothes.

Notice the material- it is the same as my thrifted 'lounge pants'. When I asked Tim what he thought he said "As long as I don't get a pair everything will be ok!" I wonder if I can cut a pair out - just to scare him, LOL. He did say that they fitted well!Also on the sewing table at the moment is an outfit to wear on the weekend to my Cousins Aussie wedding get together! Yeah I am so excited. Amelia and I fly up to Queensland for a fortnight. Lots of cuddles for Amelia and some family time for me!

7 comments:

  1. The pants look great! Have fun up here in QLD. The weather is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pants, you too can match now and show off to Grandma, at least being cotton they wont be too hot to wear up there in sunny QLD. Enjoy your trip and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look perfect. I think Mummy and daughter matching is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matching Mummy and Daughter lounge pants! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pants :-)...both pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya Kylie, sorry about the gap in return posting - I didn't see your comment until today. Just had a quick look at your tummy photos from 28 March - OMG! I'm going to be huge! Congratualtions on your wee one. Amelia must be well along toward her 3rd birthday now - what a sweetie! Loved both of your lounge pants. The idea of matching mother and daughter lounge pants bodes well for girl-bonding in future years : ) Have fun in Qld.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is just the sweetist little girl!!! The outfit is splendid and I just wanna hug her.... :o)

    ReplyDelete