A Chocolate Bunny and a Fluffy Bunny - aka Amelia!
Warning: Picture heavy post
I hope that you all had a great Easter.I just thought that I would share a gorgeous picture of my little bunny! How cute does she look. This photo was actually taken today as Amelia was not in the mood to be an Easter Bunny on Easter Sunday (vaccine reaction and teething) So Eme and her had fun in the yard today. I am loving that it is cool enough to be able to dress her in snuggly things.




That bunny suit is fantastic! Where on earth did you get it from?
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, how cute is she! Lovely picts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous suit! Did you make it?? Amelia looks delightful in it, and pretty happy with the choc bunny too :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! So sorry Amelia wasn't well for Easter, but really, what's better than prolonging the chocolate?!
ReplyDeleteLove that nappy cover too. You really are too clever!
I'm so glad she's feeling better! That outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow - what an adorable snuggly bunny suit! Too cute!!
ReplyDeletewow she looks so adorable! adorable adorable cute cute cute sweet sweet sweet! that is the cutest easter picture I've seen on any blog this year!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletelove the pj's too
Corrie:)