Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Easter Everyone - I hope that the Easter bunny found you all!

I hope that everyone had a great Easter. Well ours was full of events and memories. Amelia ended up having a reaction to the Chicken Pox vaccine and came out in almost 100 spots! Humm - I thought the whole idea of having the needle was so they did not get spots. They did not last as long and did not go scabby like they would have had she had them properly - but still it gave us a scare and made for a little unhappy girl for a few days.

I will come back and blog what I have been up to. I have been knitting up a storm! Have finished Amelia's blue jumper (just have to embroider the cherries onto the back and find some cool cherry buttons!)

Joined the craze of knitting nappy cover and started on a pair of socks - except they will be Amelia's as there is something not right about the size! humm

Here is a little something to make you all giggle! I have to get my machine fixed so it is fitting at the moment!

4 comments:

  1. LOL at the cartoon! At first I thought it was I love Satin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! Love the cartoon!! Aimless has the same problem with her's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cartoon is one of my favorites. Reminds me of my old serger. That thing was EEEVILLLL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE THE CARTOON!!!! I mean, REALLY love it!!! It is perfect... I am going to print it out and turn it into a plaque for over my own possessed machine... :o)

    ReplyDelete