But it really is not going to fit her for very long! So I am going to sell it.
For more details go to Mealy Bug Creations Shop
I had a lot of fun doing it - It took me a day and a half to work out how to put the heart on! I know exactly what I wanted and Justina saved the day and sent me this link Intarsia
Apparently it was all the rag in the 70's and I want to do it in 2007 - I think I have a 70's revival comming back (poor Amelia)
For more details go to Mealy Bug Creations Shop
I had a lot of fun doing it - It took me a day and a half to work out how to put the heart on! I know exactly what I wanted and Justina saved the day and sent me this link Intarsia
Apparently it was all the rag in the 70's and I want to do it in 2007 - I think I have a 70's revival comming back (poor Amelia)

That is so cute - you did a great job on the intarsia! Well done (cute shot too!)
ReplyDeleteOh Kylie, WOW! I love it. If only I had a litttle cloth bottom in the house that needed it, I would snap it right up. It is adorable!
ReplyDeleteLooks fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute - well done for figuring out the intarsia :) I hope your Mealy Bug site does well.
ReplyDeleteFantastic job Kylie! Love the colours too. Which pattern is it?
ReplyDeleteReally cute! What lovely tension you have.*sigh*
ReplyDeleteOh, so lovin that!! That fits right in here on hippy island. :)
ReplyDelete~gyl