Sunday, April 1, 2007

Hot Chocolate, Knitting and Chocolates! What more could a girl want?

Well Tim descided that he was going to go camping and 4x4 driving for the weekend. The sleeping under the stars kind of camping (which is just not my style! - give me a tent and a....)

So I have had a crafty weekend. I am getting there on the blue jumper - it is getting exciting now cause I am almost up to the sleeves and the sleeves have colour and I am a little bored with the blue!

I also knitted up a dishcloth - I was unable to get what I wanted - the ladies in the shop looked as me like I had two heads when I asked for dishcloth cotton! Well I have read it in all of the books - granted that they are American and English books but still, So if any of my lovely blog followers know where I can get this stuff called "Dishcloth Cotton" please let me know. I ended up finding some Patons cotton and just did it in that.

I finished a bunny for the Crafty Mamas Easter swap (you will have to wait for pics as my swap partner knows who she is!) And did some sewing for my Kitchen Swap over at EB

1 comment: