Powder Puff and Feathers Jumper
Well this is what I have been working on! I jumper for Amelia - it is knitted from wool from my stash! I actually picked up a whole heap of wool from Spotlight last year for 50cents a ball!
I can not wait to get her in it and cuddle her - it is so soft and cuddly...
It was a pain to knit up - dropping stitches was a night mare and meant pulling out half of the jumper to find the stitches! Humm. But I am glad that I stuck with it.
Well this is what I have been working on! I jumper for Amelia - it is knitted from wool from my stash! I actually picked up a whole heap of wool from Spotlight last year for 50cents a ball!
I can not wait to get her in it and cuddle her - it is so soft and cuddly...
It was a pain to knit up - dropping stitches was a night mare and meant pulling out half of the jumper to find the stitches! Humm. But I am glad that I stuck with it.
Oh wow, this looks so incredibly snug. Great job. I envy all your wonderful yarn craft skills, you are so talented.
ReplyDeleteI love this jumper, can't wait to cuddle Amelia in it aswell. Especially as I know the dramas you went through with it...... its just soo much easier when you read the instructions from start to finish. hehehe.
ReplyDeleteOh that is SO PRETTY! I wish I could make something like that for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteYour sweater turned out beautifully. I made the same one about 2 yrs ago for my daughter and she loved it. Mine was a dark teal green with the white, but I love the colors you chose for yours. I am sure it will keep your daughter very nice and warm too.
ReplyDelete