Kitchen Sewing Swap - EB!
1. What colours are your kitchen? Wooden and grey/white, I move every year or two and usually get something new for our new kitchen - so my lucky swap partner gets to do it this year as I have not gotten around to it yet. Here is a picture for you! NOTE - THIS IS NOT WHAT MY KITCHEN USUALLY LOOKS LIKE, I AM IN SHOCK - I ACTUALLY HAVE BENCHES!
2. What is your favourite appliance? 
My favourite plug in appliance this year is going to be my slow cooker - I can not wait for it to get cold and I can put something in it and smell it cooking for the whole day.
My favourite non-plug in cooking thing is my ROMBERTOFF. My parents have one and they bought us one years ago - I think that it is one of the most used things in our house - we love roasts and it does the best lamb!
3. What do you love cooking most?
I love cooking lots of different things and have way to many cookbooks. And now that I have found 'the internet and goggle' there is no stopping me! I enjoy cooking something different all of the time...
4.What item would you love most from your swap partner?
Surprises are good! But I do need an oven mit (a big one that goes up your arm - I am terrible at burning myself)
No comments:
Post a Comment