A Cup Cake Hat - And an unhelpful Model
Ok - so this is the finished cupcake hat that was set as a knit - a - long, so long ago that I can not remember on CraftyMamas.
I used the free pattern on The Naked Sheep as a guide. But I had NO IDEA what a MN was! So I made it up. (humm will have to do it again and write it down so I know what I did! I think that it looks ok though - A little more frosting than the original - but cute all the same.

The instructions called for kntting in a round - or circular needles and I had no idea how to join them and was too impatient to get on the net and find out how - so I just knitted it up using ordinary needles and then stitched it up. It was fun to do and something different, I am sure that we will gets lots of looks around here!The whole hat is actually knitted up using wool that I have found during my op shop hunts.
And I really just wanted a nice photo of Amelia wearing her new head attire - but she was not playing the game today! Oh Well...


The cupcake hat is adorable :-) It looks great!! I really will have to learn to knit oneday I do think. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh that hat is so cute! Suits her perfectly. And what is it with these 1 and a half year old models? I have been trying to catch Austy still for a second to take a pic of his bunny bum but he just won't let me. I think we need to teach them that in exchange for our hard work, it's only fair to give us a photo! I love her gorgeous Mummy made bunny top too ;)
ReplyDeleteThat hat is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE this Kylie! It is just too cute for words! I am a sucker for anything cupcake related anyway but this is just so so adorable!
ReplyDelete