Friday, March 30, 2007

Double Pointed Needles and working in the round.

Well Double Pointed needles really put a new spin on "Women with two pointy sticks!"

Tim sat watching me last night and just said "Why dont you just drop a needle?" Humm - I dont really think he got the whole concept of why I was actually using them!

I would really love to get a set of bamboo ones - so that is my mission - and I would love to use them to knit the red dress for Amelia and would really like to knit a pair of socks!

2 comments:

  1. kylie ...good progress! you've done much better than me!

    Corrie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are knitting what and using what?? Tim and I are in the same boat...I can only knit squares in plain Miss Kylie. You have a lot of stuff to teach me when you get here.

    Look very good though!!

    ReplyDelete