Sunday, April 1, 2007

I know - three posts in one day.

But I just had to share this with you all.

Look Who is Knitting!I left my knitting on the couch and came out to find Amelia helping me. She must really want to wear this jumper! To my surprise she did not even loose a stitch!

How old are kids when they really start to knit. I know that the lovely Brooke is knitting at 6 and I was really excited about that. As the co-ordination is a learned skill. I am sure that I will find out - will be back in 5+ years to tell you if the wee one is actually knitting.

Ok, off to get knitting and finish it for her.

5 comments:

  1. Go Amelia!!! She'll be starting her own knitting blog soon Kylie! LOL Great pict, she's really concentrating on not dropping a stitch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that picture - such concentration :) My boy wants to go to knitting class - I've told he has to wait until he's 8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cute Kylie, you have a knitter in the making there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Looks like she takes after her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pic :) My Miss 7 (8 in August)can knit now. I taught her last year and it was very slow going. She just picked it up again this week while I was knitting and has really got the hang of it this time.

    ReplyDelete