Work In Progress Fridays
Well I have descided to make Friday's my work in progress day!
Basically due to Amelia starting Tumble Tots and she is exhasted after two hours of fun with the older kids and she slept for 3 hours + when we came home!
So this is what I am currently working on - a knitted shrug. We have a function next weekend and in true Kylie style I have left it to the last week to do anything.
The Pattern is from 'Family Circle' Easy Accessories that I borrowed from the library.
Am using Panda Rustica and it knits us so chunky and has so much tecture - I love it!
Well I have descided to make Friday's my work in progress day!
Basically due to Amelia starting Tumble Tots and she is exhasted after two hours of fun with the older kids and she slept for 3 hours + when we came home!
So this is what I am currently working on - a knitted shrug. We have a function next weekend and in true Kylie style I have left it to the last week to do anything.

The Pattern is from 'Family Circle' Easy Accessories that I borrowed from the library.
Am using Panda Rustica and it knits us so chunky and has so much tecture - I love it!
Kylie! Great to see someone else has adopted a WIP day, I have WIP Wednesday! LOL I admire girls that can knit, don't think I have the paitence. Its going to look beautiful, love that chunky look. Looking foward to seeing how youa re going with it next Friday!
ReplyDelete