Slippers for Amelia

Well becuase it is such odd weather here - HOT and DRY one day and COLD and WINDY the next. I thought that I had better pull out the needles and knit her a pair of slippers. I will have to get some white or light pink ribbon (I only had cream in the cupboard) - but you get the idea.

Oh so Cute!

Well becuase it is such odd weather here - HOT and DRY one day and COLD and WINDY the next. I thought that I had better pull out the needles and knit her a pair of slippers. I will have to get some white or light pink ribbon (I only had cream in the cupboard) - but you get the idea.


Oh so Cute!
Kylie - they are darling! Well done! Lucky you for getting cold - we've been over 35º every day for the past 10 days - ick!
ReplyDeleteVery cute indeed! Love the jimmy pants too, very cool.
ReplyDeleteThey are soooooo cute! I love wool, I'm just not very good at knitting, I get impatient and have lots of ufos ;)
ReplyDelete