Cupcake and More for a Big 2 Year Old
Well Brontie truns the big two today. And since I am shopping centre deprived here in Country Vic I descided to make her some special things.
So here for you enjoyment is one cupcake, one donut and one lamington.
Yummy
They almost look good enough to eat.
The idea from this came from Cut Out and Keep

And a close up to show the detail of the cupcake. Handstitched in blanket stich and finish off with a cherry on top - even if it is blue...
Well Brontie truns the big two today. And since I am shopping centre deprived here in Country Vic I descided to make her some special things.
So here for you enjoyment is one cupcake, one donut and one lamington.
Yummy

They almost look good enough to eat.
The idea from this came from Cut Out and Keep

And a close up to show the detail of the cupcake. Handstitched in blanket stich and finish off with a cherry on top - even if it is blue...
They are just so very cute. What a brilliant idea!
ReplyDeleteThey're gorgeous Kylie! You're right, they are almost good enough to eat. A bit furry maybe!
ReplyDeleteKylie these are fantastic! What a delightful present for a two year old. I have seen some similar felt creations around for sale and they charge a fortune. You should start selling these and make a fortune.
ReplyDelete