Come and Snuggle with Me!
I made this blanket with some wool that was in my stash!
I love it and love how it finished up. It is knitted with FOUR balls of wool (8ply) in different colours on 15mm needles. The finished product is so thick and chunky and I am in love with thick and chunky at the moment. The blanket was to be given to a friend - But I think that Amelia has claimed it. Will have to do another and might even do one to sell. Imagine the fun I can have with all of the different colours in the rainbow...
I love it and love how it finished up. It is knitted with FOUR balls of wool (8ply) in different colours on 15mm needles. The finished product is so thick and chunky and I am in love with thick and chunky at the moment. The blanket was to be given to a friend - But I think that Amelia has claimed it. Will have to do another and might even do one to sell. Imagine the fun I can have with all of the different colours in the rainbow...


Gorgeous blanket Kyle! I too love knits to be nice and chunky - the colour is lovely too.
ReplyDeletecute! what yarn did you use! I always think of baby blankies taking so long but that is cute and love amelia's hair too! she looks like she's very comfy there with teddy too!
ReplyDeletelove the ellie too
Corrie:)