Sunday, January 10, 2016

2015 : Gone but not forgotten

Sorry about the lack of blog posts this year.

2015 started with a huge move for us and settling everyone into city living, new schools, jobs and making new friends. 

If I had to describe the year in a word : it would be EMOTIONAL!

It's a year that I don't want to repeat in a hurry.  I've learnt a lot about friendships, family and love.  Lost two very special people in my life. (one far two early for my liking) 

With each new year we have a chance to restart.  Many wipe the slate clean and start again.  I learnt a lot about myself in 2015, and for all of these experiences, although hard at the time I think that I am better for them. 

2016 has started off with a bang.  We bought in the new year in Sydney and watched the fire works with friends.  We have been blessed with some quality family time and have enjoyed spending time with the friends that we have made during the year.  I am not making new years resolutions this year,  I never seem to keep them anyway, but I would like to sew for myself and expand my skills in both sewing and knitting.

I have been sewing (If you follow my Instagram feed you would have seen what I have been up to,  I am hoping to get some modelled photos this week so I can blog those)

Thanks to those that have hung around.  I promise to pop up in your newsfeed more than twice in 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment