Monday, April 20, 2015

Glen Isla {Test Knit}

As the weather starts to cool here in Australia we start to see the designers from Oz crank out the patterns.

I love nothing more than test knitting for Tikki and when she said she was after test knitters I again stuck my knitting needles high in the air.

This yarn has been in stash for some time.  It is an Evoke Hand Dyed Yarn which I purchased in Brisbane close to five years ago.  After the most recent of moves and the limited storage that I have here I am making a real effort to use what I have in stash before buying anything else new.

This beanie was meant to be for me.  What do you think the chances of getting it back are?

Pattern : Glen Isla by Tikki
Yarn :   Evoke Hand Dyed Yarns: Four Bags Full Merino (8ply)  Earth Mother
             Biggan Designs (8ply) Magenta for the brim
Needles :  3.5  and 4mm


 

2 comments:

  1. You're so clever Kylie! That looks so professional!!! I'll have to employ you to make us some!!
    Sam Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours. I would be pinching it to ;)

    ReplyDelete