Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Creative Space

Sorry for the disappearance.  I have been here and still crafting and dreaming of the warmer weather that is knocking on our door.

I finished this last week and it is on it's way across the sea to a special destination as part of the Here comes the sun swap.

I am still knit knit knitting the length of the dress for Amelia and hoping that I can have that off of the needles this weekend.  The invites for her party are all rolled up and ready to give out to her little friends.  How cute do they look!
Hopefully I will have a knitted dress to show of next week.  For more creative spot pop over to Kootoyoo

1 comment:

  1. I was knit knit knitting all the way off the needles earlier this week. As a consequence I had a distressing kid pick up today - party running late and NO PORTABLE CRAFT IN THE BAG. AAAAAARGH...

    ReplyDelete