Just a few photos of the birthday girl. I think that I successfully pulled of an almost handmade birthday party and gifts this year.
The cake, may I present to you Princess Dolly Varden. I am so impressed that I pulled this off and that the cake was not a flop (I read some horror stories on the net) When it came out of the tin perfectly I was doing a happy dance around the kitchen chanting a little chant.
Thanks must also go to my lovely friend Steph who bought along the cutest crown biscuits and mini pav's that were devoured by the Mum's. Also to my Husband who stood and put the tea cups together and to my Mum and Dad, who cut, threaded, stuck and helped to watch as little 2 year old fingers threatened to lick, suck and taste every thing that was happening around him.
And every Princess needs a dress, and this princess asked for a pink Sleeping Beauty dress.
Amelia looks adorable. Wow, a birthday to remember.
ReplyDeleteThat cake is fine! :)
It looks like the perfect party Kylie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful party! Everything looks just fantastic - huge happy birthday to Amelia
ReplyDeleteLooks like she had a great day. The dress is great too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the princess, it looks like a wonderful party!
ReplyDeletejust gorgeous Kylie well done. All the food looks yummy and that cake! Not mention the most gorgeous little princess!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful party, beautiful birthday girl and beautiful dress! Well done and love that cake!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little princess. Thanks for linking in to DIY parites! I love those little teacups. I am hoping to give them a go for our youngests b'day party later in the year... I'll know who to go to for advice!
ReplyDelete