We headed out on Saturday night to a Wedding.
I knitted a new shrug to cover the shoulders when we headed out on the terrace to view the fire works that were Riverfire and to see the last time the F1-11's will ever fly in our skies.
For details on the shrug head over to Ravelry .

How lovely Kylie. I bet it was an awesome show. Would have liked to have seen it too. Nice work with your srug too, so cute :)
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous kylie well done!
ReplyDeleteThe new shrug looks great ! I hope you had a good time .
ReplyDeleteYou looked so lovely! Your hair looks fab too! That shrug sure came together beautifully...can't wait to see it in the flesh. Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
ReplyDeleteyou look gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful shrug.
♥
You did well it looks great , hopr you enjoyed your night Love DAD AND MUM OXXXXXXXXXXXX
ReplyDelete