A busy week of organising and running around and the list of things that I want to do just keep getting longer.
We took a little drive during the week and I managed to get on the other side of the camera.
Hugs with my little miss - where on earth has the last 5 years gone. I can hardly believe that she will be five on Wednesday. Breath in - ahh and wiping away the tears and looking forward to what the next 5 years bring.
Oh so we've been friends for nearly 5 years then, i remember Amelia being so tiny in her little pram the first time we met. Ahhh, gorgeous shots, love Posie
ReplyDeleteThose 5 years do go by so fast! Happy Birthday to your little miss!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous piccies!! We can't wait for the party. Bijou keeps pointing to the invitation on the fridge and saying "par"..."Mee-mee" (i.e.party-Amelia).Do you want me to make some princessy bikkies....we brought back some cutters from a chateau in France (horse drawn coach, castle, crown etc.) to bring on Wednesday? Hope all is lovely :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos Kylie.
ReplyDelete