A little beanie gifted from Kate! Sorry Kate for taking so long to get this photo of Baden wearing it. Thankyou... pattern: (correct me if I am wrong Kate!) Time Thief Cap Jr - Taphophile
My pleasure : ) Nothing like a TTWC Jr for instant FO appeal. I knocked this one off over 3 nights of knitting. V. easy and a great way to use up scraps of yarn.
I just love that beanie for a boy! Looks so warm too! I like the look of your 'profile picture' too - I thought it looked familiar, then I realised it WAS familiar
What a cute beanie - just the thing for winter! Baden has such gorgeous blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteAdorable beanie! Absolutely gorgeous boy!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo and love the beanie!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe your quilt still hasn't arrived. I seemed to post it weeks ago. I hope it hasn't got lost. (I promise to do another one if it has!)
what a happy little man! The beanie is just gorgeous too.
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure : ) Nothing like a TTWC Jr for instant FO appeal. I knocked this one off over 3 nights of knitting. V. easy and a great way to use up scraps of yarn.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that he's grown soooo much!!!!
What a little spunk!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous beanie too.
Have you had a look at twinkletoes from Knitty yet?
The model looks so great in it too. Lovely beanie.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! The beanie and the model!
ReplyDeleteI just love that beanie for a boy! Looks so warm too!
ReplyDeleteI like the look of your 'profile picture' too - I thought it looked familiar, then I realised it WAS familiar
Ohmy what a gorgeous little man! The beanie is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete